Parks & Recreation
Roan Mountain Community Park
Roan Mountain Community Park, located at the corner of US Highway 19E and TN Highway 143 in the village of Roan Mountain, is 27 acres of fun for the entire community. Take in a ball game, walk along the Doe River on part of the Overmountain Victory Trail, fish, play on the playground, relax or enjoy a picnic, birthday party or family reunion.
- FARMERS’ MARKET (in season)
- Baseball/softball and T-ball fields
- Children’s playground (will be updated in 2017)
- Walking tracks – 0.25 and 0.4 mile loops
- Picnic pavilions – 4 available, 2 of which may be reserved with a kitchen, restrooms and stage
- Stage/Pavilion (with power and lighted)
- Disc golf course – no charge, first come, first served
- Community Garden
- Carter County Tweetsie Extension trailhead (pending)
The park is operated by the Roan Mountain Recreation Foundation under the supervision of the Carter County Parks & Recreation Board.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For More Information or to reserve a facility, contact Roan Mountain Recreation Foundation at 423-772-3010.
Interested in helping the park become an even better place to relax and play? Contact RMRF.
NEW: We have a new stage. Playground update planned for 2017