Parks & Recreation
Roan Mountain Community Park
Roan Mountain Community Park, located at the corner of US Highway 19E and TN Highway 143 in the village of Roan Mountain, is 27 acres of fun for the entire community. Take in a ball game, walk along the Doe River on part of the Overmountain Victory Trail, fish, play on the playground, relax or enjoy a picnic, birthday party or family reunion.
- FARMERS’ MARKET (in season)
- Baseball/softball and T-ball fields
- Children’s playground
- Walking tracks – 0.25 and 0.4 mile loops
- Picnic pavilions – 4 available, 2 of which may be reserved with a kitchen and restrooms
- Disc golf course – no charge, first come, first served
- Tweetsie Trail Extension trailhead (pending)
The park is operated by the Roan Mountain Recreation Foundation under the supervision of the Carter County Parks & Recreation Board.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For More Information or to reserve a facility, contact Roan Mountain Recreation Foundation at 423-772-3010.
Interested in helping the park become an even better place to relax and play? Contact RMRF.
NEW: We are trying out a small Community Garden this year. The Cloudland FFA, RMRF, and up to five individual 20 ft by 20ft plots available on a first come first served basis. Send e-mail to email@example.com if interested in a garden plot for your family/organization.